Partial List of NM IP
currently has IP relationships with some of the world's most prominent brands. A partial list of recent IP agreements is
below. For a complete list, please contact us.
following companies are licensed as end users that may use bar code resolution
services from providers not licensed under certain patents owned by NM:
- ABRH, LLC
- A Confectionary Company**
- An Electronics Manufacturer**
- A Food Processing Company**
- A Global Food and Beverage Company**
- A Global
Life Science and High-Tech Materials Company**
- A Greeting Card Company**
- A Major Media Company**
Manufacturer of Advanced Integrated Digital Technology Platforms**
- A Meetings Management Technology Company**
- A Restaurant Group**
- Elmer's Products, Inc.
- Fortune 50 Financial Services Company**
- Global 500
Financial Services Company**
- Global Beverage
Manufacturer and Marketer of High-Quality Food and Beverage Company**
- HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
- Kraft Foods
- Large Quick
- Major Insurance Company**
- Major US Automobile
- Managed Healthcare Company**
- Mass Media and Communications Company**
- Mastronardi Produce Ltd.
- Medical Products Company**
- Multinational Consumer Goods Company**
- Multinational Engineering and Electronics Company**
- North American Retailer of Household Goods**
Service Restaurant Chain**
- The Kroger Co.
- The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies
- Tyson Foods,
- W.M. Barr & Company, Inc.
following companies have agreements with NM regarding certain patents
owned by NM:
- A Consumer Electronics Accessories Company**
- A Meat Company**
- A National Arts & Crafts Company**
- A Premium Food Producer & Retailer**
- American Fast Food Restaurant Chain**
- American Industrial Conglomerate**
- Backyard Play Systems LLC
- Brinker International, Inc.
- California Pizza Kitchen Inc.
- Char-Broil, LLC.
- Dassault Systemes, S.A.
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
- Fitness EM, LLC
- Fortune 500 Diversified Financial Services Group of Companies**
- Gaiam, Inc.
- GN Store Nord A/S
- Hearst Corporation
- Homegrown Organic Farms
- A Hunting Products Company**
- Industrial Company**
- International Dairy Queen, Inc.
- International Nutritional Supplement Company**
- Kao USA Inc.
- Krispy Kreme
- Lancaster Colony
- LORAC Cosmetics
- Multi-Title Catalog Company**
- National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)
- Old World Industries, LLC
- Potpourri Group Inc.
- Power Tool Manufacturer**
- RE/MAX, LLC.
- Rite Aid
- Shumann Produce Inc.
- Target Corporation
- Tender Corporation
- The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
- The Wendy's Company
- Walgreen Co.
- Wholesale Retailer**
The following companies are, at a minimum, licensed to provide bar code resolution services using indirect codes under certain patents owned by NM:
- CodeBroker LLC
- Technology Company**
- NM, LLC
** Due to terms of some license agreements, we
are not able to disclose all licensee names and use confidential descriptions
by licensee approval.
in this list conveys any rights or alters any terms of license or other
agreements that NM has entered with any party. The terms of those agreements control their
interpretation and nothing in the descriptions used in this document are
intended to be nor should be interpreted to be a modification or explanation of